Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Hola, I thought I would share an easy V-Days treat, since I hate those
manufactured boxed kids valentines day cards.
cute, huh! super easy! and inexpensive!
all you need are some cupcake papers,  some lollipops, 
and a little twisting motion.
fold cupcake paper in half
trim it up a bit, if you wish (this is totally optional)
Layer coordinating papers (optional)
Make a small snip in the bottom middle of the papers.
push pop through the little hole
twist and fluff...(add a bit of tape if needed)
create a bouquet!
(use file labels to adress them if desired,
write to: and from:,
and secure label to the pop handle, by folding it onto itself)
does this make sense? should I add a photo?
Ivan's class is full of boys.
 No worries, find boyish cups, and chocolate tootsie pops!
I guess I am Ivan's class mom.
Back in Scarborough, Maine, women would claw your eyes out to be the class mom,
down in these parts, not so much.

Happiness is...... cupcakes for a 3rd grade class!
"the boy" was suppose to be helping with all of these V-day treats,
but there were ZOMBIES  that needed slaying!
.....and hammocks to be rocked in...and spare lollipops to be eaten.

I found these adorable vintage children's prints at a local thrift store.
I think they are from the 50's
 They were $1.00 each framed.
I did take them out of their plastic frames, they were pretty horrible.
if you look closely, it appears that the picture was painted,
and the felt-type objects were placed on the painting,
and then a photo was taken.
The ribbons on this one look real, not painted. hmm
The mouse is most definitely fuzzy.


so cute.
 I thinking about sending them to Princeton,
 to adorn some little girls bedroom!!!


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment