Saturday, May 26, 2012

all good...

here are a few of my favorite things.... right now!
San Pellegrino-Limonata - it will cure any thirst!

This recipe for any type of wild caught (because farm raised is not so good) fish.
It's so easy....just throw it on the grill (be sure not to overcook!)

  • 2 (8 ounce) fillets fish, cut in half
season fish with the following, and place on grill
  • 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
  • 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
baste with the following
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1 lemon, juiced
top with
  • 2 tablespoons chopped green onion (white part only)
serve!


I bought a new hat! Yes! I found a hat to fit my big head! 
Hats are a necessity in the HOT HOT south!
Old Navy

I must must must get this bag! 
I love cross-body bags, and this is a nice big size!
Keen


Check out this amazing pillow from anthropologie! Oh MY!
I hope to try to re-create this pillow. Yes, I may go do this right now. 
I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment