Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Me and my boy have been spending some quality time together.
Recently he got to spend the afternoon with me at work.
Of course, his favorite thing was a fox stole.


and a blue popsicle

We also spent some time at the shrimp festival, 
where PIRATES were the overwhelming favorite theme.


super moon!


We also spent loads of quality time on our travels to Sea World.
We spent 7 hours on a bus... oh ya! It was about 110 degrees,
and there was no lack of $4.00 sodas! 
Every attraction started and stopped with a souvenir shop, full of junk made in China. 
Overall, I give Sea World a 3. So many attractions were closed, 
but I just about had a fit when I walked miles to the Sea Otter attraction, 
(I do love a good Sea Otter exhibit) only to find a sign saying they were napping. 
 I wanted to give someone a smack down!
There were a few highlights....see below.
my favorite photo

sting rays

various pink things

something

spiky

love this guy.

peppermint shrimp

Nemo

boys

every few feet there were games and souvenir shops

fish

scary shark tunnel

scary shark

pink

simulator...made me scream

napping walrus

ORANGE!

I went swimming with the boy today. Actually we go everyday.
We have all sorts of contests...laps, handstands, and somersaults.



Happy Mother's Day....Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment