Sunday, October 28, 2012

Savannah!

This past week three of my besties flew down from Maine, and New Hampshire for a fabulous girls weekend in Savannah!!!! Yay!!! What a GREAT city. There was a lot to do and see.
We ate ice cream at a very old and famous ice cream parlor named Leopolds.
We also ate here....
Lady and Sons, the food tasted amazing(the aftermath was not pretty).

we ate here.....Papilotte. I wish we had gone back a second time

Papilotte - it was so delicious!

We did lots of shopping....my most favorite store was a place called "The Paris Market".
Oh my! It's everything a shop should be! It was brimming with curiosities from around the world.












We took a "Walking Zombies" tour that was super fun, (even though my friend D was "touched" by the hag!)
spookie

creepy

There were loads of historic buildings, statues,  parks, etc. A history buffs dream!



People in Savannah are true Halloween lovers....after all they live in the nation's most haunted city!
BOO!
I love a woman who color coordinates with her surroundings!
purple

The Waving Girl

good to know!
Despite all the shopping, many of the stores were very tourist-y, and pretty much all had the same merchandise. I did find a few things at The Paris Market, and a few antique shops.

love this bag from here


We had a ball....and I had some great quality time with my Maine Goddesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment