Friday, January 13, 2012

Hola

from sunny Amelia Island!
on point

I may try this!


texture

loads of these little guys everywhere!

feet in the Atlantic in January!!!!!!

super dog!

happiest on the beach

Went thrift-ing with cupcake in Jacksonville on Wednesday.
couldn't resist!
 My new shop space....right in the front..prime.





Yucky ottoman.....$6.99 at Goodwill
I gave it a good scrub.

cut off the skirting.

had a vintage table cloth.

tied the ends.

oh' so easy...and pretty, plus it's super easy to remove and clean

cute!

He is a skater boy!!!!!
dude. 
epic!


TV electronics are not pretty!
Russell Crowe isn't looking too hot either.

mess!

one yard of linen all sides sewn, and hemmed.
attached to wall, and table with staple gun. 

I painted a piece of trim.

screwed the trim into the wall

I like it!!!!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment