Tuesday, January 24, 2012

a visit from Charlotte



Excuse me Sir, may I have some of you oranges?
sure,  take a few

to know Charlotte is to understand this!

A trip to Tasty's

It was tasty, but it wasn't the best.  It was rather expensive.

Ivan liked it.
Bob and Charlotte liked it.

Charlotte rocked in our backyard.
loads of shade, very depressing space.

I got this rocking air plant at a nursery in Jacksonville
Bob laid a slate path...
while I hung our new West Elm drapes.
these are smelling amazing.
lovely afternoon light!
a bit too much time in the hot sun!

my contribution to the outdoor work....curly mint for my mojitos!


Off to Shucker's for 50 cent oysters!
it ain't fancy, but it's so good!
fried green tomatoes 
awesome oyster po-boys! the bread was divine!

Charlotte and I took a ride to American Beach
what an amazing place!
 Along the way we ran into this little home made chapel.  
Amazing stuff, in an unexpected place!







lovely Charlotte!



One of the reasons I Love Amelia Island so!

1 comment:

  1. looks like Char-lotta fun!! bring some of that beautiful weather back to Maine.

    ReplyDelete