Saturday, November 12, 2011

around the house....and a farmers market

I've been on a roll around this new house of ours.
Transformations are happening everywhere!
One of the most exciting is that I have a coffee table!!!!!
I love a good coffee table. I haven't had one for 9 years.
Coffe tables, and Ivan's dont mix well!
However, he is older now and doesn't care much about throwing everything off of it,
and jumping from it!
It came from here.  I LOVE this store. There are two in Jacksonville, and I could spend hours there!

There is another transformation to show.
This is the before....
This is after....
outside laundry area, and 1/2 bath



I've been to the farmers market every weekend since moving here.
I must say it's great having one that is year round.

There is a sign saying "award winning" farmers market.
I had no idea that there was such a thing.

I bought this for Island Bob....it's for all his future ailments!

I love these, but never buy any. It would just end up dead. hmph.

I am not of fan of prickly veggies.
However,  I tried the pickled ocra, and was able to swallow it.
Vermont maple syrup, he brings it down from Vermont every year.
 It's quite good over vanilla bean ice cream, and off of a spoon.

The salsa/sauce lady.
 I bought some yummy salsa, had it over my scrambled eggs. YUM!
beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment