Wednesday, November 2, 2011

the past few days...

let's see...what's been going on...hmm....
these are growing in my yard...I hope they are oranges!

the realtor thought they may be grapefruit...blek.

I believe these are hibiscus.....
they are right next to the front porch, and they are quite lovely!!!!
Halloween was fun....
this adorned my front door. cackle...cackle.

this scary, creepy kid came for candy.

Ivan got some great loot!

This kid showed up the first day we moved in...it was like he knew we were coming. He doesn't even live in our neighborhood.  He always seems to be here; I really wish he wasn't. He seems to be a good kid, but his feet smell really bad.
Nate...

yup, still here.

We went out to dinner last night at Sonny's. I was in the mood for some ribs!

We pulled in, and the parking lot was empty....Bob knew...we should have turned around, but we didn't.
there were loads of awards on the wall. so I thought....
It can't be that bad...right?

The decor was nice. yup...

The waitress' were all very pleasant.
However, the cook must have been having an off day.
the food was so dry you had to smack your lips to keep saliva in your mouth.
Ivan who loves mashed potatoes, wouldn't eat the ones he was served.
He preferred sucking on a lemon.
Needless to say, we wouldn't go back, and we would not recommend it.

Ollie seems to be settling in just fine!
Bob was out, so Ollie kept his chair warm.
He loves looking out the living room window.

I'm worried about my husband, Island Bob.....something is just not right!
can you find what's wrong with this picture?
TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Bob loading the dishwasher! Go Bob, I always knew you could do it!

    And Nate...what can I say?


    I love grapefruit!


    Gray is good, why would think otherwise? Thinking about painting my upstairs bathroom a light gray.

    Can't wait to meet Cupcake...

    ReplyDelete